BLOG ABOUT ME....

 

   I was born in Atlanta Georgia on A Wednesday of September in 1998. For the most part I grew up in Atlanta but I did live one year in Florida when I was 13 years old. My hobbies include crocheting and doing make-up. I have 2 siblings an older sister and a older brother. I am the baby of my family,which I am proud of.I graduated high school in 2017.I have 2 Boston terriers. The oldest is Sebastian and he is 4 years old. I just recently adopted Bailey and he is 5 months. So far Bailey is a handful. He is clumsy and very hyper but he keeps me entertained.As for Sebastian I am unsure if he likes Bailey but I am hoping that he will come around. Together me my mother and my dogs live in winder Georgia. I am very excited to be back in school and look forward to the future. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Education fact blog #2

THEN V.S NOW

"THOMAS EDISON INVENTED THE LIGHT BULB"