response post BLOG 4

 Keep Calm and Carry On: Keep Calm and Blog On

RESPONSE POST

  • Do you feel your blog meets all the rubric criteria? If not, then what areas need work?

1.) I would say my Blogs are a level 4. I need to work on my MLA format. I do not think my Blogs are correct in format.I think my blogs stay on track with course material. they are correct in following the instructions and guidelines as well. 

  • Which aspects of writing assignments on a blog confuse or create stress for you?

2.) I think creating a new Blog does bring on a little anxiety. Sometimes I am not sure how to approach a certain topic.Some topics are sensitive and i fear that what i write might offend someone unintentionally.

  • Are you putting your best efforts into assignments and blog writing?
  • Or,  do you procrastinate and then have trouble completing your work?

3.) I do feel that ia ma putting my best efforts into each blog i post. Although I do procrastinate sometimes and it does take off of the quality of the assignment. I am working on  making a few adjustments to my schedule so i can have more time to put better effort into my Blogs.

  • Do you review and revise your blog posts for grammar, mechanics, and readability?

4.) Yes. reviewing your Blog post is  important so the viewer can understand you. I let others read and review my work for any errors. I check for grammar to make sure i didn't misspell anything. I also check for punctuation errors because i know it is important for english. I re read all of my paragraph over to make sure it is readable and understandable to the viewer.

  • Writing on a blog can be risky since the blog is public and will be seen by others. How do you feel about other students reading your blog and peer-reviewing?  (it's okay to feel uncomfortable - that's normal).

5.)I am uncomfortable. I've never had experience with other students viewing my Blogs as well. This is why i am cautious about how to write the material.But as time goes by i am sure i will get familiar with it and it wont bother me as much.

  • What would you like for us to discuss in class to help you improve your blog writing?

6.)I know this is elementary but i would like to discuss MLA format. I think knowing how to set up each Blog is very important information. I would also like to discuss how to drop a link correctly on your Blogs. how to set up a proper sentence structure and form a well developed paragraph as well.

  • What have you learned about blogs that you did not know before?

7.)I have learned that writing Blogs have improved my typing skills. i am faster and better equipped with the keyboard.From writing blogs i form sentences correctly now.It also gives me practice using vocabulary and grammar skills.Writing blogs has taught me how to express myself using technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Education fact blog #2

"THOMAS EDISON INVENTED THE LIGHT BULB"

THEN V.S NOW